1. Why are both nature and nurture essential for understanding human behavior – Where is the focus for psychology vs. sociology or do they overlap?
2. What is socialization and how is it studied at the micro level? At the macro level?
3. Can you think of an example of resocialization not given in the textbook? Defend your answer.
4. Based on what you see here: and what you read in the text, what are the objectives of a degradation ceremony. How do you feel about these types of ceremonies?
5. Which agent of socialization had the greatest impact as an adolescent? Why? What about now? Which has overall had the least impact on you and why?
6. What is the purpose of the hidden curriculum. View this through the sociological perspective/lens.
This needs to be in a question and answer format.