What problem did MICC face in the RP? What could the possible causes be?
GDPM 515 – FALL 2020: CASE ANALYSIS 2
Refer to case study 3 and answer the following questions:
- What problem did MICC face in the RP? What could the possible causes be?
- Develop Gantt chart of the major milestones given in Exhibit 4 in the case study text. Assume the project starts on January 2013.
- Explore and discuss various alternatives of putting the project in on fast track using the nature of the project site and the nature of the project work
- Given the choice, how would you have planned the project differently?
- Using columns “Activity” and “Predecessor” from Exhibit 3 and column “Cost” in Exhibit 5 develop project network indicating the cost of each activities. Assume all activities relations are Start-to-Start.