Resources for a Terminal Patient: You are the case manager or practitioner and someone comes into your office. The person is dying of stage four cancer. Create a 10-15-slide PowerPoint presentation about what you will do for the client as well as what types of resources you would provide.
Include the following in your presentation:
1. A title slide
2. Information about the bereavement process you plan to share with the client and family
3. Information about the steps the family and individual should consider as they prepare for the final passage
4. A list of resources you plan to give the family as well as the rationale for the items
5. Identify the role that internal/ informal support teams play.
6. Identify the role the external/formal support teams plays.
7. Include comprehensive speaker notes.
8. A reference slide with a minimum of two scholarly resources