Positive and negative impacts of international trade
Write a paper of at least 2000 words (approximately 8 pages, not including the cover sheet, table of contents, or reference pages) in which you describe the positive and negative impacts of international trade or of globalization on a country or region of your choice.
Thoroughly discuss all of the components listed below and, when possible, provide specific examples or recommendations. Feel free to incorporate additional information so as to provide a more complete paper.
● Introduction: Provide a brief focus statement about the topic of your paper.
● Description of trade: Briefly describe the country or region of your choice, focusing on the trade patterns with one or many of its important trade partners. You must use statistical data in part to address this point.
● Economic theory: Incorporate at least one economic theory discussed in the course to explain trade in the context of your selected country/region.
● Positive and negative impacts: Describe the positive and negative impacts of international trade or globalization on the selected country or region.
● Recommendations: Make a normative statement by recommending at least three policies that you believe would help to mitigate the negative impacts or amplify the benefits of international trade or globalization for the country or region that you have chosen. Explain your rationale for the recommendations.
● Conclusion: Conclude your paper with a summary of the main points.
Your final paper should:
● Be at least 2000 words in length (not including the cover sheet, table of contents or reference pages).
● Include a cover sheet and a table of contents.
● Include at least six references from academic books, journal articles, and/or credible online sources.
● Follow academic research approaches and APA citation format, including in-text citations and a references list.
● Be well-developed and convey your understanding of the readings and concepts.
● Be organized, coherent, and unified.
● Be free of spelling, structure, and grammatical errors.
● Represent original work.