1. Why did the author choose these particular sources for the work?
2. Examine the sources in detail. Then examine the literary text and explain how it uses the sources.
3. Which elements of the source are used in the work?
4. What changes are made to the source by the author?
5. What elements of the source are omitted?
6. What is the overall effects of the way the author has adapted these sources?
7. Perform a close reading of at least one section or scene of the literary work in support of your analysis.
At least four of the six sources must be from the UMGC database. Cite all sources using style (8th edition), both in in-text parenthetical citations and in a Works Cited page for the annotated bibliography.
** Create a working thesis for your project and put at the top of the page