1. After reading the course resources on Child Abuse and Neglect develop talking points for a conversation you would have with a child that was between the ages of 6-10 regarding child abuse and neglect. Include the following:
• Who is your support system – who can you tell or talk to about this subject.
• Trust your feelings.
• What is acceptable and unacceptable touch?
• When should you have a conversation with your child about sex abuse?
2. Explain some of the long-term physical, social and emotional consequences if a child is physical and/or sexually abused as a child.