Imagine you’ve been promoted to a management position and you are tasked with developing your new . Create a write-up that depicts the different elements that need to be addressed as you assemble your team.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
1. Explain how you could create a diverse team of employees with different strengths. Use scenarios to convey your idea.
2. Discuss methods you would adopt to improve team dynamics and employee behaviors.
3. Describe two (2) management techniques you would implement to ensure that your new team aligns to your company’s mission.
Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
1. Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
2. Analyze the role of the HRM function, and its importance to the management of employee and labor relations.
3. Explain the decision-making process management uses to develop viable courses of action to a variety of management situations.
4. Explain the multiple aspects of the managerial planning process and the application of various business- and corporate-level strategies.
5. Describe control systems that can improve a firm’s operations and facilitate change.
6. Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
7. Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.