1st DIGITAL DESIGN HOMEWORK (3)
- Count the hexadecimal equivalent of the decimal 777.654. The fractional part of the binary number must be 4 bits accurate.
(method : decimal è binary è hexadecimal)
- Count the decimal equivalent of the binary number 1110 0111.1101 !
The F logical function depends on 3 variables. F (A,B,C) = ∑3 (0,5,6).
- Define algebraic canonical disjunctive form of the function !
- Count the maxterm-vector of the function!
- Define algebraic canonical conjunctive form of the function !
A logical network has 4 inputs (A, B, C, D) and one output (Z). The four inputs together represent the N 4 bits long binary number ( „A” input is the most significant bit). The output must be logical 1, if:
- N < 15, and N is odd, or
- N < 3 and N is even, or ( N=0 is even!)
- Fill the truth table of this function !
- Count the minterm and maxterm vectors of the function!
- Simplificate the function, find the simplest disjunctive function ! Apply the GRAPHICAL simplification!
- Simplificate the function, find the simplest disjunctive function ! Apply the NUMERICAL simplification!
- Realize it based on AND and OR gates !